Wednesday, July 24, 2013
I wanted to test out my familiarity with rendering an animation sequence using Maxwell Render. Having been really impressed with what this render engine could do for still images, I wanted to find out how difficult or easy it would be for animation. So I pulled out a very old 3D homework I did when I was studying the basics of Maya and replaced the old materials with Maxwell's simple shades/materials. I didn't change any of the rigs or the model itself because I wanted to focus more on the rendering procedure and I'm happy to say I found out that it was pretty easy to do - especially when I found out an online tutorial how and what to modify in the settings for Maxwell Render software.